Mark Harriss

robert casey wrote:
Robbie wrote:

I want to put a load on small tube amps that simulates the reactive
load of a
speaker, not just a resistor... I know that spk models are very
complex, but a
simple circuit should be possible. I'm thinking of a regular full
range spk like
a guitar amp speaker, shouldn't be too hard? I saw such a circuit
before but
can't locate it.

How about... a speaker? If you don't want to disturb the
neighbors, try hiding it in the fridge. The insulation of
the fridge should muffle the sound.

I would have throught an amp connected to a transformer which is then
connected to a to a resistor load would be pretty similar to a speaker.