Paul Ciszek

Amol Vaidya wrote:

Richard Crowley wrote:
I'd bet that she didn't install any software or re-compile the kernel,
etc. etc. etc.

She hasn't recompiled her kernel, but she installs everything herself.
Quite honestly, it's not hard reading installation instructions and
following them.

Has she installed a wireless LAN card? Successfully? If so, can I
send her my desktop computer and have her install mine?

I can't find any local computer helper guys who do Linux.

--
Please reply to: | "When you are dealing with secretive regimes
pciszek at panix dot com | that want to deceive, you're never going to