sycochkn

As far as recording I avoid computers as much as possible. Condensor
microphones near any computer seem pickup all kinds of snap crackles and
pops. Editing is another story.

Bob

"Talbot" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:14:16 -0600, Liam Slider wrote:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:27:56 -0500, Talbot wrote:

I'm a musician with a very limited budget and little time to fool

around
with computers. If I had a 48 track Studer in my studio I would be

happy,
but I dont. I have an Intel system with a P4 3.0ghz and 2gig of memory

and
plenty of hard disk space. I have an RME card which works great.

snip
Good bye Linux and a quick piece of advice to anyone in the biz

thinking
of saving a buck, don't waste your time.

You must just be retarded then, he's just one webpage listing *some* of
the musicians who make music using Linux, many of them with home setups.

http://sound.condorow.net/music.html

They seem to do it easily enough.

Who are they?

I work with Keith Richards, Steely Dan, Aerosmith, John Mayer, Norah

Jones.....

So who are these people in your list?