Amol Vaidya

Didn't we just get done with this thread two minutes ago?

It's really too bad that you can't get Linux to work for you, as it is,
in my opinion, *much* better than Windows. Given, every OS has its
advantages and disadvantages, but when you match up Linux with Windows
you'll see that the advantages of Linux heavily outweigh its disadvantages.

I find it difficult to believe that you have a hard time finding good
software on Linux, simply because there is a plethora of choices offered
to you. If you don't like something, there's always an alternative.
"Applications don't work?" On the contrary, the applications work with
far greater efficiency than I have ever seen with Windows. I believe
that statement should read, "I can't get my applications to work."

I also fail to understand how you can say that Linux is a difficult OS.
As I said before, my 11 year-old sister can use it without any
difficulty, and she's not at all computer savvy.