Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Speaking of Homophobes

On Dec 1, 1:33*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 4:48*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Nov 30, 6:04*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 3:36*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 3:00*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:58*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:56*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:50*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:35*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:09*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 1:57*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 8:10*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
...fags.

You guys are a bunch of wieners.

Go Vikes!

He never said homosexuals.

*Of course not, that would be gay.

There's more than one definition for fag:

* And they are used as derogatory taunts the world over..
*Sure thing.

Why did you snip?

* Because long threads of your useless tripe defending your
*sockpuppets reprehensibleness is boring.
* It's called netiquette.

It wasn't a long thread,

*Even one line from you is too long.

Bull****. You came back to engage me despite your promise a few weeks
ago to ignore me.

*So you went out usenet stalking after pleading with me for months to
leave RAO.
*What kind of normal well adjusted person with a happy life does that?
*Certainly not Marc Phillips.

Actually, no. If you remember, Shhh! was the first person to go over
to the Chargers group.

*Shhh did it first is your defense? *LoL.
*Ah yes, your sockpuppet leads you by the nose.

You just disproved your point, idiot. LoL!