Posted to rec.audio.tech
geoff geoff is offline

Default Digital TV won't play through RF headphones

On 5/06/2015 4:52 p.m., Hypatia Nachshon wrote:
This has been going on for TWO years!!!

I have bad hearing. Need "proximity effect" of high quality RF headphones.
Bought Sennheiser.

Panasonic Viera will not play through the$e headphone$!

TV has no analog outputs; tons of inputs but no way to connect headphones.

Can't turn up sound because of other people.

Really desperate; am "watching" with captions which not all channels offer, and in any case this is not ideal way to go.

Is there anything I can hook up to play TV through RF headphones?

Your advice earnestly solicited.

Higgs Boson

What - two years and your analogue-output-less TV hasn't grown analogue
outputs ?!! Maybe you should get a TV with analogue outputs !

Not even a little 3.5mm headphone jack hidden away somewhere ?

geoff