Posted to rec.audio.tech
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default DVD/VHS combo

On 4/28/15 6:16 PM, wrote:
Is this a safe bet for someone without a lot of bux to waste?

I was going to get separate ones, as I am always concerned about losing the whole enchilada if one part goes out.

But I saw some "reassuring" sites, so thought I would check with you experts.

Many thanks for help and/or referrals.

Hypatia

I have one and it works fine, but it sure isn't high end. Getting it to
run with a universal remote is a bit tricky. I have it in a vacation
home and the only reason I have it is I still have some VHS tapes.
Mostly I just use it to watch CDs. I think mine is a Sylvania.