Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Badlands420

On Nov 30, 2:32*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 11:52*am, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 1:42*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 5:58*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Nov 29, 6:56*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

On Nov 29, 4:43 pm, vinyl anachronist wrote:

On Nov 29, 6:26 pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 4:20 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Boon said:

At the same time, I once had an argument with him about pot. He
had a
zero-tolerance approach to its legalization, even though he
could
provide no evidence of its harmful effects.

That's odd. Legalization would turn weed into a profit center for
government
instead of the money pit that interdiction is now. Doesn't Scottie
realize
that every dollar of tax paid by others is one he doesn't have to
worry
about?

He said it used to irritate his lungs, and that was enough to make
it
BAD in his eyes. Remember, Scott always thinks about how the issues
affect HIS life.

Then Witless should want tobacco to be banned also. What's his plan
for
replacing the lost tax revenue from tobacco products?

*Marc's just making **** up...again.

You mean like how you've lied about my family?

We had that conversation in your kitchen.

*Only in your fantasies.

I would have destroyed your
feeble argument, but I was a guest in your house.

Just like you destroy arguments on usenet.
With pure fiction.

So now you're admitting you are a big pothead just like your dad,
"Badlands420"?

We had this discussion in front of Art (who was on my side)

*Marc Phillips lying on usenet again,
*and the sun rises.

You have a habit of being unable and unwilling to stand behind your
own words.
There's not a single person here who thinks I lied about
what you said that day.

*Isn't that why you love usenet? *You can make crap up and no one can
really know for sure.
*Oh well, I know you lied. You know you lied. That's all that matters.

No, I didn't lie. You did. Just like the story about the scotch. Jim
Sanders had you pegged all along. What a backstabber and liar you are.
That's why he asked you to leave his home.

Not even you, you big pussy.

*Says the limp pillsbury dough boy from behind his keyboard.
*Maybe if you stomp your feet, spit, and drool like a real texan
while you type your macho charade will work better.
*Then again, maybe not.

Boy, you get really defensive whenever your manhood is called into
question. Are you a closet case?