Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Audiophiles' Delight: Vinyl LPs Still Sell

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Sep 9, 3:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Sep 9, 3:27*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Sep 9, 3:16*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Sep 9, 3:13*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,

*ScottW wrote:
On Sep 9, 3:01*pm, Jenn
wrote:

Finally, you are correct: there is no need for you to
address
the
content because you are incorrect on each count. *One can't
be
"out
of
touch with their real perceptions".

Most people can't, at least not without drinking a lot.
Sssshhhh and George may be exceptions.
But a person's perception can be out of touch with reality.
It's called delusional.

ScottW

Of course.

So would you rather be drunk or delusional?

ScottW

C.

* Try sleeping that one off.

ScottW

There's no "none of the above"?

*Sure, if you're a corpse, otherwise you must have
a preference.

ScottW

Lack of experience is the problem. *As far as I know, I'm not
delusional,

Delusional people are always the last to know.

Of course.

and I haven't been drunk since 1990.

What was the occasion?

Lost track of how much wine I was drinking at a fund raiser for the
Oregon Symphony.