Arny Krueger

Default Energy C9 speakers

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in

message

"Srinath Alapati" wrote in message
om...
Greetings everyone!

I auditioned the Energy C-9s last week and really liked them.

They
go for $1300/pair. I plan to use them for mainly music and
occasionally for movies as two fronts.

Any opinions on these speakers and are there any others in this
price range that I should look into auditioning? I heard the

athena
audition AS-F2 are pretty good.

I would buy ACI Sapphires in that price range over any other

box.

Glad to see you could pull yourself away from your obsession with
pedophilia and do a little audio, Maggie.

;-)

So who introduced pedophilia *again* to an audio thread, for the
umpteenth time? Let's see...Arny Krueger.

Tell you what Maggie. When you can prove that I've introduced

pedophilia
into audio threads more often than say Marc Phillips, please post

again.

I never claimed that you were the most prolific one.

Then why did you mention me first? Or is this yet another example of

your
confusion in the matter, Maggie?

I merely claimed that you are a notable one.

You've obviously highly confused. Surely sockpuppet Benchimol is more
notable.

So we agree.

Only if you admit that biologically you're a male, sockpuppet "Maggie".

So what is your take on the ACI's, Arny?

Never heard them. Of course its easy to say that you've heard just

about
anything when you're posting under a wrong-sex alias, right

sockpuppet
Maggie?

Of course its easy to say that you've heard just about
anything when you're posting under a grief-stricken father alias,

right
pedophile
Arny?

Remember sockpuppet Maggie you just admitted that you sent me the

pedophile
email. That gets me 100% off the hook. Next time try to remember your

lies
for more than a few minutes, would you?

So what are you gonna do about it? Seems like you have a good case and you
should win easily...

Maggie my good man, sometimes I know a joke when I see one, and you're a
joke.