Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default God The Father 9-4-72

On Feb 14, 8:10*am, "Edward Morris" wrote:
I can tell you John where you can put the end of your hot soldering iron!

Edward

"John L Stewart" wrote in ...

Edward Morris;952785 Wrote:

Patrick, get off your disdain of God. *You have no business spouting
your
beliefs or non-beliefs in this newsgroup. *I'm not on here constantly
giving
a dissertation on God or the lack thereof and you shouldn't either.

Eddie

Hey Eddie, why are you here? There are many forums for the true
believers of any faith on the iNet.

Quite obviously this forum is for vacuum tube electronics. If you have
something related to contribute please let us know. Are you able to ID
the hot end of a soldering iron?

Cheers, John

How old is Eddie, John? maybe he just can't stand young whipper
snappers like me, sixty bloody four years old, making him think about
awkward subjects apart from vacuum tubes, which, although fascinating,
don't consume all of my mind's consciousness.

I find it quite natural to oscillate between ideas about vacuum tubes
and ideas about the Universe, and whatever else MIGHT be out there.

But these last few days I've cleaned up the mess in my workshop, as I
cannot afford good servants.

Patrick Turner.