Posted to rec.audio.car
jl jl is offline

Default which car stereo to buy

Hello,
It has been many years since I have looked into car stereos and I am
hoping you guys can give me your honest opinions on which head unti to
get. I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima and need to replace the stereo. I am
looking for a unit that plays CDs, has a radio, usb port, aux input.
That's really it at this point. I have a ton of tapes but a tape
player would not be required. The car has 4 speakers but I may add a
sub @ some point. I would not pay for sat radio so that would not be
required. I would like be using the existing speakers for now and
would like to spend under $200.

Given these criteria what would be your top 3 units?

Thanks in advance!

jl