Posted to rec.audio.pro,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.music.classical
roughplanet[_2_] roughplanet[_2_] is offline

Default Used 8/16-track tape recorders

"soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your kind advice and suggestions, but the
last 24 hours taking this thing apart and putting it back together have
made it perfectly clear to me that whatever I do next it'll be with this
kind of machine, not a digital recorder. I just like it better.

So in your view the recording process is for YOUR edification and
emotional
satisfaction, not your clients?
Sounds like a sick ****ing rational for being a recording engineer.

Good work! Bwian McCarty, the 'author' of that post has resorted to vulgar
language in order to let off steam. Keep the Queen's English flowing & this
poor, sad bugger (the US loser John West rejected) will probably self
destruct in one vile paragraph of four letter expletives :-).

ruff