Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Default Listed Specifications for Guitar Speaker Frequency Range

On 4/25/19 9:40 PM, wrote:
Ralph Barone wrote:

Tobiah the Troll wrote:

** You must be delusional - there are simply no "ad hominem"
attacks coming from me.

** Well, you must have a strange idea of what constitutes "ad
hominem".

FYI #1

Fair comment is NOT an "ad hominem" attack.

What *was* ad hominem, was what I initially responded to. A person
accused you, rightly or wrongly that you were guilty of using
ad hominem attacks. You responded with no other defense than that
this person was delusional. You failed to address the point in contention, which was
the nature of your previous posts. You instead questioned the mental
ability of your opponent which served as your only stance in the argument.
This is a textbook example of an ad hominem attack, which you were using
to defend yourself against the accusation that you had used the same.

I found great amusing irony there and couldn't help but to point it out.
Not knowing you, I might have done it with a less biting style so as not
to offend. Temptation bested me, however and I apologize for the perceived
insult.

Advising a poster who uses an offensive, smart arse remark as his
only post to go away quickly is not an "ad hominem attack".

Using an offensive, smart are remark as one's only post is the act of
a troll.

To also call such a person "brain dead" is fair comment.

What Tobiah posted WAS very clearly an "ad hominem " attack, on me.

He got back what he deserved.

I have committed no ad hominem attack. When I insulted you the words
served their correct purpose. I was not dodging an argument by attacking
the opponent. I was just pointing out a humorous contradiction in what
you were saying.

Tobiah