TonyP

Default My equipment review of the Bose 901

Peter Sammon wrote:
I recognize these sorts of posts. You've spent thousands of dollars on
fine expensive speaker wires, esocterically engineered speakers, the
"right driver", the right "name" on the front of the cabinet etc. You
have no choice now, either admit to years of being wrong or steadfastly
standing your ground in the face of the science, popularity and audio
technology Bose puts before you.

I know that this HAS to be a troll. But anyways, my speakers don't have
anyone's name on them. Von Schweikert VR4's. Wires? Shotgunned
Audioquest Indigo 2's (not much money). And, they sound so much better
than any Bose. Any.

As long as you enjoy the music. Cheers!

You can hear some semblance of music with the Bose. I hear more.