Default My equipment review of the Bose 901

Ian Bell wrote:

barry wrote:

Now I really like my KEF reference speakers....
and I spent ages listening to many speakers before I decided to buy
them.They cured me of being a "hi-fi " addict I now just listen to the
music.The only trouble is it takes two people to move just one of 'em.
...but coupled with a REL sub and some other 7 speakers provides good
surround for dvd etc and great stereo by themselves.
I'm a KEF fan but wouldn't write too much more than that.

However I have to say that this thread must be commercially
generated......who else would bother to write such a diatribe??....Bose
whatever it sounds like ( average to me ) also LOOKS so bloody awful.
Have you seen their radio thing you get advertised in the likes of the
telegraph supplement??
Looks like a 1950s breadbasket!

I have seen them often enough. They never mantion prices. Just how much do
they ask for one of those plastic radios??

Ian

I'm pretty sure it's in the neighborhood of about $400 US