barry

Default My equipment review of the Bose 901

Now I really like my KEF reference speakers....
and I spent ages listening to many speakers before I decided to buy
them.They cured me of being a "hi-fi " addict I now just listen to the
music.The only trouble is it takes two people to move just one of 'em.
....but coupled with a REL sub and some other 7 speakers provides good
surround for dvd etc and great stereo by themselves.
I'm a KEF fan but wouldn't write too much more than that.

However I have to say that this thread must be commercially
generated......who else would bother to write such a diatribe??....Bose
whatever it sounds like ( average to me ) also LOOKS so bloody awful.
Have you seen their radio thing you get advertised in the likes of the
telegraph supplement??
Looks like a 1950s breadbasket!

Well it takes all sorts.........
As they say in France one mans fish is another mans poison !

Barry

"Tim S Kemp" wrote imessage
Bose speakers are designed so that unknowledgeable people can spend
lots of money to impress their unknowledgeable friends.

Bose and B&O - HiFi for the deaf....