Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Turntable connectivity

Bret L wrote:
There seems to be no effort or willingness whatsoever to get rid of
the RCA connector here, even though most tonearm wiring seems to use a
mini-DIN internally, they break that out to cables terminated in male
or short jumpers to externally mounted female RCAs. The RCA connector
sucks. How can we take an industry seriously that doesn't acknowledge
this??

**Indeed. Too late though. Turntables are, for the most part, obsolete.On
another matter:

How can we take a nation seriously that has failed to embrace the Metric
system?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au