Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Les Paul sound

On Feb 2, 3:23*am, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Bret L" wrote in message

Les knew about all this and seemingly didn't care. Les was a musical
genius, but also a bit of a huckster. Let's not forget that either in
the push to canonize the man.

There is considerable interest in the Les Paul sound these
days amongst younger players, many of whom use Gibson.
LP was a musical genius. *Musicians are rarely good
businessmen

Ludwig's a ****ing idiot. He tries to tear down Les Paul while
"canonizing" Steve Sailer and that loopy Revilo clown.

We should probably forget that LP invented multi-track recording.

Poor Bratzi. He can't afford a decent guitar (and if he could it's
very doubtful that he could play it well as he lacks any imagination)
so he's off on a new rant. Aside from maturbating over pictures of
Marilyn Monroe ranting is all he's got.