jhe123 jhe123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Is this a good deal?

advertised in Craig's list locally. I visited the seller and saw the equipment. It's in very good condition, no noticeable cosmetics flaws, fully functioning. System is 21 years old. Seller wants $950. I'm not able to convince myself from available info that the deal is close to market value. A friend of mine who has high end audio equipment and is into it more than I am says it is too high.

Vandersteen 2Ci speakers w/ metal stands
Adcom GFA-545II power amplifier
Adcom GTP-500II tuner/preamp w/ remote control
1 pair Monster Cable 10 ft. biwire speaker cables
1 pair Monster Cable interconnects (for preamp/tuner to power amp)
all manuals and literature
original boxes for Adcoms