Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default FLP commits another typo! What an idiot!

On Mar 31, 10:35*am, Boon wrote:
On Mar 25, 9:27*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

The BaBoon has fallen from the trees onto his head one time too many:

And he's an Internet coward, so he doesn't have the guts
The once-mighty BaBoon, having lost so much because of me and with precious
little left to lose, is reduced to the gutless act of drive-by sniping. Now
there's a real coward for you. :-)
I think we're witnessing a very elaborate IKYABWAI here.

Are you sure it isn't "irony" like the kind you frequently indulge in?

One minute he's ranting about me getting him in trouble at work,

Even more proof Buffoon is completely bonkers. Marc Phillips has gloated on
several occasions that I had gotten fired from some job at a Christian
entertainment company in Tennessee and he hinted that he had instigated the
outcome. Even though it was demostrably

Demostrably? What an idiot! Smegma! Jism! Bananas! Diet soda!

C'mon, monstro mind-controlled smegma man, Senator Sugar just coin a
new word.