Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio_Empire[_2_] Audio_Empire[_2_] is offline

Default Modern Reviewing Practices In Audio Rags Have Become Useless

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 12:48:51 PM UTC-7, Scott wrote:
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 6:27:55 AM UTC-7, Audio_Empire wrote:

On Saturday, August 3, 2013 6:50:38 AM UTC-7, Scott wrote:

On Friday, August 2, 2013 3:55:15 PM UTC-7, Audio_Empire wrote:

In article ,

Scott wrote:

snip

Again, it does not matter how the imaging got onto the recording.

What matters is how it images during playback. This phenomenon we

call imaging is not limited to music played on acoustic instruments.

This shows absolutely how out of touch with the reality of recording

and playback of music that this poster is.

So says the guy who flaunts his disdain for the music he claims to
know so much about.

Where did I say or even intimate that I knew much about rock/pop? I know
about studio recording, but I never claimed to know much about rock except
that I find the sound of it - anything with solid-body electric guitars, really - offensive

snip

How many professional rock recordings have you made (or even had a hand in)
again? I'd love to know.