Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:48:09 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per Don Kelly:
or where this isn't allowed, go to a gun show and
do it -without any background checks.

That's the one that bugs me, but nobody in the news media seems to pick
up on it.

Personally, I'm not so sure that background checks accomplish all that
much. I'm not rabidly against them. I could go either way... OTOH
Bloomberg seems to be for them big time And whether one approves of him
or not, one must concede that Bloomberg is no dummy.

Doomberg, no dummy? The biggest big-government nanny of them all?
Good grief! You really don't like your personal freedoms much.

But requiring background checks (with all the attendant administrative
overhead) in one venue and not requiring them in another
readily-available venue I find extremely offensive.

Hint: You've fallen for another lefty lie. The exact same background
checks are required at a gun show as they are in a brick-and-mortar
store (and "Internet sales" must go through a local licensed dealer,
in any case).

Time and money down the drain.

Either do it right or do away with it.

Learn something about what you're talking about or don't talk.