Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:41:07 -0500, G. Morgan
wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote:

On 4/20/2013 3:53 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
Who the **** posted this **** to all these groups? The OP didn't even
cite who the "kike" is.

Newsgroups:
sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt. sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written:

Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written in the United States. If some
Aussie has a problem with it, just don't come here and you'll be just
fine.

I really don't understand why people that are outside of the US think
they are allowed to opine on the 2nd. I don't tell you what kind of
boomerang you can carry.

**We call it: 'Freedom of speech'. An interesting concept you should
learn about.

Freedom of speech? Your diversion noted.

That's not the crux of the issue, it's about why anyone outside of the US
thinks they can opine on our laws and make statements like "time to
change". No... You don't live here and that means you don't get to vote
on it. It's not a human rights issue, so the international community has
no say.

Stupid septic.

Nice sig.

What would you expect from Ron Reaugh? It *is* him.