Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Like any rabid NRA supporter, who is incapable of forming an
individual thought, YOU have no idea what I think.

The problem is that you don't think, and you never will.

**First you claim to know what I think, then you claim that I don't
think. You don't know what I think.

I don't
belong to the NRA, and I never have.

**Doesn't matter. You parrot their words.

I am a US Army Veteran who
believes in all of our amendments, including the Second Amendment.

**Really?

You "believe in" the 18th Amendment?
You "belive in" the 21st Amendment?

Which is it?

You
harp about free speech, yet try to deny that right to others.

**Do I? When did I do that?

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au