All Ears

Default Ears vs. Instruments

"Richard D Pierce" wrote in message
news:xWGVa.15186$Ho3.2577@sccrnsc03...
In article RhwVa.6614$Oz4.1603@rwcrnsc54,
All Ears wrote:

Frankly, feedback operation, as it applies to audio amplifiers,
is MUCH simpler and, indeed, much more powerful than your
description implies. And, it should be noted, feedback is one of
the most poorly understood concepts by the high-end community
almost as an intrinsic property of the industry. More out-and-
out hooey and bunkum has been promulgated about feedback by
high-end manufacturers, magazine writers and other
self-appointed but clueless experts than almost any other topic.

The SS amplifiers I am talking about are equipped with the Anagram Power
Loop module, and does exactely what I described.....

Well, according to Anagram Technology's website, it's IMPOSSIBLE
to say what it does and how it does it. There is no coherent
description, there is no theory of operation, it simply makes
some cryptic and irrelevant claims, such as "tension gain" and
such that are pretty meaningless.

Until a real technical description of what the thing does
technically, I think any such statement is pure speculation.

The description is given to me from a source close to Anagram, so I have no
reason to doubt the function.

However I agree, that the technical description is quite sparse. Anyway,
I'll get the chance to evaluate the end result soon. As usual, I will try to
be as objective as possible

--
| Dick Pierce |
| Professional Audio Development |