Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Compansated AM Detector, for the Faithful

No, I just dismiss your babble.

I've refused to waste another second reading your ****.

Delete Flippers stuff.....

Oh come on now, Flipper makes a Hell of a lot more sense than you do!

He's great at jarging the jargon.

Tell me what 'jargon' confused you and I'll explain it.

If you dunno the sound of your own BS, you are a walking/swimming
undead fish.

Your pose as a dolphin is peurile. You beget no respect, because you
are lazy, cyber idiot, wallowing in narcism, behind a false facade, so
I've deleted the rest of your last post because there's nothing about
anything worth reading for anyone.

I might read someone's posts seriously if they are prolific with a
soldering iron and have no trouble applying the discussed ideas to
make something REAL, and/or if they are able to discuss their off
topic interests with tolerance and good humour, without trampling over
other people's rights.

Patrick Turner.