Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Compansated AM Detector, for the Faithful

On Jul 25, 3:12*am, flipper wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 02:49:35 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Turner

wrote:
Flipper wrote very little content, then posted a monumental amount of
tedious crap he didn't write, and which I sure didn't write, and which
nobody could de-cypher.

I thank you for suggesting my post so clever and professional it must
have been plagiarized but every jot was mine with not a single bit
copied from another source, except for the word "voil " that I often
cut and paste because I never can remember how to type a blooming " "
from the keyboard. The rest of the time I just type "a" and to hell
with it.

BTW, no need to tell me where, its another boooring story.

Then don't ask.

So I have a few things which he and everyone else should consider
instead.....

Well, you see, there's two HUGE differences here. First... I didn't
ask.

Second... your toilet paper roll laundry list of incoherent cut and
paste one liners from whatever web page(s) of quotes you found didn't
have a blessed thing to do with the topic.

And you wonder why the word "babble" keeps cropping up.

Flipper, you are an inconsistent dummy. You are lightning quick to
dismiss anything or anyone else says which exposes your extremely
limited views on the world, electronic topics, tube craft, and you
have no sense of humour, and you can't understand that a long
booooring humourless article you posted on communism WAS BABBLE which
was way off the topic of building better tube gear. You have so little
to contribute. Oscar Wilde had many things to say about the world
which YOU and ALEX both seem unable to understand.

Oscar must have said something about ppl who refuse an education, I
forget what it may have been, so, find out for youreself.

Most crazy ideas to organise people to do things they don't like or
even do like can be easily unravelled by wit. Wit is only possible by
understanding complex and silly human nature.

As for communists, some are OK, some are not, just like some
capitalists are OK, and some are not. You have some obsessively rabid
humourless views which nobody reads. I don't. But all extreme
political views which fail to take in all the facts and lack social
justice are dangerous. Pol Pot and Mao were parrticularly nasty
commos, and on the other hand, George Bubbya Bush and his business
pals could be argued to be the merchants of death. Millions of muslims
think that. Leading capitalists such as Rupert Murdoch can find
themselves as popular as a pork chop in a synagogue all so easily
because they preside over the potential evil of humans which suddenly
may become real.

In the absense of very many posts about tube use, I see nothing wrong
with off topic discussions which you hate because you have such
awkward difficulty being human. I'd say you were a large Nerd.

Patrick Turner.