Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default I think I saw McElroy tonight

On May 29, 3:52*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 28, 3:58*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 28, 8:27*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*"Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

So here I am having a great time in Austin. I go to a place called
"The Hole in the Wall" near UTA. There's a band called Adrian's
(something or other) tearing it up. It's an all-woman post-punk band
and Adrian (the lead guitarist) can play. She's wailing through an SG
into a Marshall half-stack.

I look over and there's a guy with long grey hair shaking his head to
the music. I'm sure it's Stephen.

Or was he the guy with the close-cropped black hair hitting on the
bartender Jillian?

It's hard to say.

Anyway, it was a great band and a fun night.

I'd have been at the Two Hoots and a Holler reunion at Ruta Maya or
seeing my stereo guy play at the Continental Club but I was driving
around south Austin instead.

The long grey hair sounds closer to the mark, BTW.

Stephen

I've been to Rutamaya and the Continental Club in the last week.
Wonder if we crossed paths and didn't know it?

If Stephen didn't meet you he certainly didn't miss you.

Note to self: take poison before ever agreeing to meet Boon again.

Note to Boon: a phono cartridge costing $1 more does not necessarily
sound better.

You know less about audio than 2pid. And that's really bad.

After meeting you, I almost want to apologize to 2pid for choosing my
friends so poorly. Almost.