Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default LP vs CD - Again. Another Perspective

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:06:48 -0800, bob wrote
(in article ):

On Jan 30, 10:21=A0am, Audio Empire wrote:

Let;s face it, the reason is not all that obvious.

No, the reason is quite obvious, as a little actual knowledge of audio
and a little experimentation would show.

The fact that you have only lately come to this conclusion means only
that you have been way behind the knowledge curve. I first started
lurking at RAHE in the mid-90s, and the view you've espoused at the
start of this thread was widely expressed here even then.

bob

I mean the reasons WHY CDs are made to a lower standard than they should be
is not all that obvious. Again, doesn't anyone here read for content anymore?
Like Scott ) said in another thread: "I guess
it's more fun to ridicule than to learn."