Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Longshot question

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 7:09:57 PM UTC-4, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 3/16/2017 6:35 PM, wrote:
My sis' got one. People know how to waste money.

Well, it's a pretty old unit by today's standards, but it was considered
pretty good stuff in the project studio range back in its day. Echo had
a small product line under their own name, but they did a lot of
software and hardware development for other manufacturers, and they
still do.

--

For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

So, Mike, your feeling about HDCD? You know, that Pacific whatever company that Microsoft scarfed up the technology? I guess that was in the days before digital audio editors, to electronically enhance CD audio. I really wasn't impressed,though I only have a few HDCDs, even one from the budget bin, Joni Mitchell.

Jack