Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Badlands420

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 12:29*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Nov 29, 1:20*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot. You're only
running away from yourself.

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life.

Which is pretty silly.

As usual, you're not being clear. What is "pretty silly"? My
remembering? Your reaction? That I've only smoked pot once?

In your day, you didn't even get a buzz the
first time.

I see. So I should have kept at it until I got a buzz?

Still, you do suffer at times from reefer madness.

I do? As evidenced by what, exactly?

You then go off on some free association rants, hoping for a successful
troll:

I wonder if your internet stalker experience was a hallucination. I
suppose not since you seem to have no problem associating with usenet
stalkers.
You're probably just as quilty in that episode as Mary Jo.

ScottW