Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Badlands420

On Nov 29, 2:29*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Nov 29, 1:20*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot. You're only
running away from yourself.

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. *At first he didn't believe me. *Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. *lol

At the same time, I once had an argument with him about pot. He had a
zero-tolerance approach to its legalization, even though he could
provide no evidence of its harmful effects.