Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Badlands420

On Nov 29, 1:05*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
And we're really making each other laugh right now at your

expense.

Well, I'm glad you all find each other's ineptitude amusing. It's important
to surround one's self with like-minded jackasses.

Like-minded...one of Scott's favorite words! LZMAZOLAZ!

We're not inept, genius. You just don't like being outnumbered. The
quality of your put-downs are particularly inept, though. Here's the
tell: we're laughing at your attempts to insult us, and you're all a-
bluster trying to come up with something good in return.