Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Badlands420

boopsie is fwus****ed again.

No, it's not. Nor is it a nonsequitur.

Unbelievable. Too bad you lack the self-awareness to be as embarrassed as
you should be.

Either that or you're dead wrong. Of course your stubbornness and immaturity
prevent you from ever admitting to error, so the problem must be attributable
to everybody except you. It's the same with the Krooborg, but of course Mr.
**** is insane. Does the Kroo know he's animating you this week?

The problem here is on your end.

Please elaborate. You're giving me nothing but empty bluster and hollow
posturing.

Point to me, then.

You're not capable of understanding because of your ignorance, your
stubbornness, or both.

Again, please elaborate. Ignorance of what? Are you capable of anything but
meaningless chest-puffing?

If you knew the RAO culture, for lack of a better word, you wouldn't have to
whine about being left behind. Have you even noticed that this exchange isn't
being crossposted to your football group? On RAO-only threads, I don't have
to explain anything I say about 'borgs and feebs. That's because the other
Normals know what I mean.

This behavior is why the RAO Smart Guys wonder if you're related to
duh-Scottie.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

snicker

That has been the subject all along, boopsie. In a nutshell, we're trying to
find out exactly how pompous and thickheaded you can be. In the end, when one
of us causes you to explode, you'll either gather some stones and dig into
the history of RAO, or you'll slink off home in defeat, Scottie-like.