Posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default A Brief History of CD DBTs

"Audio_Empire" wrote in message
On Saturday, December 22, 2012 4:09:54 AM UTC-8, Arny Krueger wrote:

I get very tired of correcting the same egregious and illogical mistakes,
every time the topic comes up.

Fine, then don't answer such threads.

That would suit those who keep making the same old, same old egregious and
illogical mistakes because then they would go uncorrected.

But it was NAB who INSISTED that DBTs are best served by short snipits
lasting only a few seconds.

And NAB is right. Established science says so and practical experiences
showed it to be true for decades before that.

This debate was aimed at him, not you.

Like I said, those of us are up with our science and have decades of
practical experience are stuck dealing with correcting the same errors every
time the issues come up.