Posted to rec.audio.high-end
KH KH is offline

Default A Brief History of CD DBTs

On 12/22/2012 8:30 AM, Audio_Empire wrote:
On Friday, December 21, 2012 7:27:51 PM UTC-8, Arny Krueger wrote:
"Audio_Empire" wrote in message

But isn't it possible that this is your inability or unwillingness to hear

these things that produces, for you, a sameness for everything you test

this way?

Didn't I answer this very same question the last time that the subject came

up?

The short answer is that we've done listening tests with dozens if not 100s

or 1,000s of people, many of which were specifically engaged because they

were outspoken advocates of the audibility of the issues being studied.

Like I told NAB, above. These kinds of tests are by their very design, incapable
of giving a positive result for a variety of reasons.

So it's your position that DBT's have never had positive results for
difference? Really?

Keith