Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] nabob33@hotmail.com is offline

Default A Brief History of CD DBTs

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:29:56 AM UTC-5, Audio_Empire wrote:

I don't remember addressing you with that comment, but if you insist on
taking it personally, I have no real objection.

I wasn't taking it personally. I was just pointing out how wrong you were.

Can't say. What I can say is that most of audio writers who I know doubt,
as do I, the efficacy of current DBT testing methodologies for evaluating
audio components.

And we all know why: Those tests expose them as the frauds they are.

And you can quote chapter and verse of
Psychoacoustical dogma and statistical analysis 'till the end of time
and it won't change my mind.

Kinda sums it all up right there.

bob