Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Well that's something I thoought I'd never see ...

On 30/11/2020 4:17 pm, Richard Crowley wrote:
I have also never seen ANY "music video" with a live sound track.
All I have ever seen were lip-sync to the studio recording mix-down.
Can anyone cite an example of an "official music video" with a live sound track?

Well if you define "music video" as a video recording of an artist
complete with music sound track, then sure there are PLENTY of music
video's with live sound track. Almost every music concert released on
video for a start. MANY being "official" releases. But *IF* you use your
own definition, then it can simply be whatever YOU define it as.