Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Gene Sweeny

Default Headphone advice - Arnii continues to impress outside of RAO

George Gleason wrote:
"Phildo" wrote in message
Universal - all.

Arny is hated in ALL the groups he has ever posted to therefore he is
universally hated.

just for the record I don't "hate " arni either
i really doubt that he is hated
he is a annoying twit and a total waste of text but hate is far too powerful
a energy to waste on a child like arnii
george

Do I hate anyone? No. Do I hate what they do? Sometimes.

Do you hate what Arny does? I do. I also hate what others do in
response...

Did people hate the 3rd Reich? Yes. Did the response suck? Yes,
millions died. Do I hate the fact that millions died? Yes. Was it for
the greater good? Yes.

Is kicking trouble makers*** off of Usenet for the greater good? Yes.

*** Respond to this post with a smart a$$ comment if you like. You are
no more than this.