Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

Default Headphone advice - Arnii continues to impress outside of RAO

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
:
: "George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
: That post gives us a blast of past Kroopanoia:
:
: "Graham won't let me hear it, no doubt because I'd blow the whistle on his
: editing. Note that taping phone conversations without the agreement of the
: other party is illegal in the US. There's a reason for that, but Graham
: exploits the loophole that this was a trans-Atlantic call."
:
: Arnii once again reveals that everything done by everybody is part of a
: plot against him.
:
: Where did I say that in this quote, George?
:
: Exactly how reading-challenged are you, George? Do find conspiracies in your
: gas bill? Do you think that heavily-silenced back helicopters are hovering
: outside your window?
:
what's a 'back helicopter' ? sounds frightening, o wait, they are 'heavenly-
silenced', fweeewwh :-)
R.