Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default Headphone advice - Arnii continues to impress outside of RAO

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

Phildo wrote:

"Steve White" wrote in message
3. Don't project your feelings onto other people (ie. the whole of
usenet)

Look in google at every group Arny posts to. The hatred is universal.
Not
opinion, fact.

Absolutely, unequivically, utterly NOT fact.

Oh well, if you're too stupid to use google and see for yourself then
I'm
not going to bother educating you.

Arny is hated on EVERY usenet group he has ever posted to. Bet that
makes
his kids and grandkids very proud.

And I hope you're *SO* proud to find some support from the cretins of
r.a.o.

Kinda sums it up really.

Graham

Speaking of cretins, aren't you the one who recorded that phone call with
Arnii and distributed it without his permission?

http://simurl.com/bb-ii-pp

It seems that we have another interesting change of heart a'la Arnii...

Oh come on Maggie, you know better than this. Quit trying to take advantage
of Paul's lack of knowlege about these historical things.

It's a different Graham! The guy posting as Pooh Bear is not the same
person as Graham, AKA Roy Briggs, AKA Devil.