Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Headphone advice - Arnii continues to impress outside of RAO

K-K-K-Kesti is mad mad MAD! Oooooh!

hypocracy

From the "Audio 'Borg Snottology & Dickshunnary" (c. 1989, Hivey Press,
Goose Puke, MI):

hypocracy (n): government by understatement

Thank you, George. I genuinely appreciate you correcting my spelling error.
Of course, I intended "hypocrisy."

Of course you did. That's why you made up a feeble excuse for a spelling
error.

It's a good thing you're not licensed to operate industrial machinery,
Kestiborg. Otherwise you'd probably make hamburger out of your remaining
human components.

So, you twice attempted insult by twisting my name

No, Pea-Brain, I mocked you. If I wanted to insult you, I'd call you
Pea-Brain.

and, having no actual knowledge of for what I may be licensed,
reached an unsupportable conclusion.

You are absolutely correct. I withdraw my surmise about your unknown
license status and I will rephrase my comment: It's a good thing you're
confined for your own protection. Otherwise, you'd probably find a way to
amputate your arms, legs, and head while opening a can of soup.

Imagine my surprise.

Amazing. I didn't know robots can experience surprise. Did this enhancement
require surgery, or did you simply trade in your CPU for a newer model?