Eventually (within a year), I would later digitize the analogue
recording into my computer desktop station which is at another location.
For certain applications I might also have to adjust the sound track and
so I am looking for a solution that can withstand some editing
adjustments and resampling. (i.e. for NTSC video applications I will
have to lengthen the entire sound track length 0.1%). Therefore if a
digital recording solution is used it will have to be the highest
possible sampling rate (i.e. a 48khz. recording would be better than a
44.1khz .recording)

You intend to digitize the "warm" analogue recording; well there goes the
warmth! You might as well have recorded it in digital form originally.

Norm Strong