Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eddie M

Default Get some backround

nyob wrote
dizzy wrote
EddieM wrote:

Any problem ?

I'm pretty sure your problem in that the people you mentioned have
spanked you hard on repeated occasions. So, humiliated, you choose
the route of fact-free attacks, embarrassing yourself even more in the
process.

Eddie doesn't understand the fact that I killfiled him, so I don't see
anything he spews unless it's quoted in another person's post.

Perhaps you can help to enlighten me by indicating these fact-free
attacks that Doozy accuses me.

I spent a long time trying to explain things about why it's important to
match spl levels when doing a DBT. He never got it. I tried as long as I
did because I thought there might be a tiny chance that he was actually
trying to get it but was so consumed with rage over not being able to get it
that he was having trouble admitting that he COULDN'T GET IT.

Matching spl is the embodying of your mental defects. It mark the line
where your stupidity begin to copulate your fantasy.

After seeing the recent bilge from Mr. Jute, it seems possible that he may
indeed be another of his sockpuppets.

Why don't you be useful and write something about bugs.

There's a certain similarity in style, even though Eddie is a dumbed down
version.

Either that or Eddie is the real deal, an idiot with Tourette's.

Can't say I miss him.

Running away like a coward you are only makes you look bad.