Ruud Broens

"paul packer" wrote in message
: On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:10:08 +1000, Mark Harriss
: wrote:
:
: atec wrote:
: Mark Harriss wrote:
:
: atec wrote:
:
: MH it was and never be quite so noisy , more like you need to extract
: the broom
:
:
:
: A bizarre nonsensical statement.
:
:
: Your may well be , but why
:
: NO... The correct sentence is:
:
: "Yours may well be, but why?."
:
: At least I think that's what you mean,
: either way it still makes no sense.
:
:
:
:
: So you dont have real reason apart from a long forgotten
: "acceptance" which is now irrelevant .
:
:
:
: Another really bizarre nonsensical statement.
:
:
: You have heard of the concepts of punctuation and grammar?
:
:
: its the Internet you twonk
:
: So correct English no longer counts, all bets are off on the
: 'Net?.
:
: Where can I buy whatever you're smoking?.
:
:
: I suspect you are a little to close to your own exit .
:
: Yet another really bizarre nonsensical statement.
:
: It would appear that atec has invented a new language, one to which
: I--and apparently you as well--are not privy. Let's hope he reverts to
: the old one soon.

...where is SSJVCmag when ya need him ?
:-)