Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Rob Tweed Rob Tweed is offline

Default Just received a new conrad-johnson GAT preamp

On 2 Oct 2009 04:19:52 GMT, Sonnova
wrote:

And, in the case of the
C-J GAT, the British price, in Pounds Sterling is the same number as the
American Price in Dollars even though a British Pound is about US$1.60.
Meaning that the Brits get to pay roughly 60% more than we do for this this
thing!

Yep, an all too common and very irritating fact of life here in the
UK. We know it as "rip-off Britain". Totally unjustifiable but so
long as punters cough up the cash, the rip-off merchants continue to
get away with it.

---

Rob Tweed
Company: M/Gateway Developments Ltd
Registered in England: No 3220901
Registered Office: 58 Francis Road,Ashford, Kent TN23 7UR

Web-site: http://www.mgateway.com