Stephen Sank

For sound quality & (especially) reliability, NOTHING can touch the Nichicon Muse bipolars,
which are available cheaply from Handmade Electronics in Allentown, Penna. Digikey finally
started carrying Nichicon caps recently, but not the top grade Muse series. Vastly better than
the Panasonics of any grade or era.

--
Stephen Sank, Owner & Ribbon Mic Restorer
Talking Dog Transducer Company
"Jack" wrote in message
m...
Hey,

I'm taking on my first recap project, and I've noticed several
bi-polar caps in the circuit. I was planning on using Panasonic FCs
for the whole thing, but it appears as though there aren't any in the
FC series, any suggestions on types I could use, or are they
generally less important (i.e. are bi-polar caps generally not used in
the audio signal path?) Thanks

/John\