Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

Default Mike McKelvy endorses WAVAC amplifiers

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:54:36 GMT, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

And since he's now on record as saying that you don't even have to
listen to them and that you don't need a dbt or abx trial to
confidently choose them, you can feel confident that they will offer
you the ultimate in tube amplification.

You should work for Atkinson, neither of you seems to be able to tell the
truth.

I would suggest that Mr. Atkinson might find this libelous.

Since both of you have a habit of distorting what other people say, I doubt
it.

BTW, are you now saying that you DO need to perform a dbt or abx
trial? Which is it, Mr. McKelvy? You seem completely confused at this
moment.

The only one confused is you. I've stated many times when an ABX comparison
is useful.

For something like the WAVAC it would not be, since given how it measures,
you'd have to be deaf not to notice how much different it sounds from
regular amps.

Unproven.

And glad to see that you've let the magazines off the hook when it
comes to dbts, since they're mostly unnecessary.