Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default the are only two kinds of amplifiers

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:22:36 GMT, wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 06:57:10 GMT, wrote:

Considering your inability to get even the most basic facts correct
about the thing, YES, I have my doubts that a: the distortion is not
audible to you and b: you might not find it any different than a
Yamaha amp.

I got the price wrong, the rest of the information is correct.
I have listened to tube amps before, all of them measured better than
the
WAVAC.
All of them sounded worse that any SS amp I've ever heard..

But you didn't do DBTs. Once again, you've now conclusively dismissed
the need the dbts.

Way to go, sport!

Way to lie ****head!

So now you're saying that you DO need dbts to compare the WAVAC with
SS amps?

You seem a bit addled at this point. You should probably go to bed.

I should probably not discus things with someone who has such a hard time
keeping up.

Amps ar any gear that measures like the WAVAC need not be compared via DBT,
since the differences are so glaringly obvious.